Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Emotional state Whatsapp

Emotional state Whatsapp


Emotional state Whatsapp

In this article we will see the emotional emotional lyrics Whatsapp Whatsapp State is emotional Whatsapp status categories.


1.Hayat burning career Gulsin lives laugh at Grande... Love hurts the soul, the sevsende does not love Zealand...

2. beautiful sleeping, if one together sar?l?cak...

3. now do not like what I saw we addressed to the beloved, I wonder, I think...

4 life my joy of my childhood is the gift.

5. remember I even forgot to tell...



6 you have to where we cannot go, we are distracted.

7. the dreams and the reality always racing, always dreams is going ahead, but the truth always wins...

8 "very" to be loved, not "all" you need to be loved.

9. hate that you have to love the soul, as the tree or Nsuz do not have relatives.

10. the greatest part of the night when you get home, I want to ask you, "Do need something?", said.

11. in spite of the distance, there are hearts that are joined in the prayers.

12. If I love to laugh, I allow cry.

13 peace what they say; forget all my problems to be the one in my life when hugged my skin.

14 isnt something to be ashamed of crying, if it rips is his heart is bringing comes.

15 words dokmese one in the heart, who want to put eyes landfills.

16. in the evening, when the Dal ceiling eyes, paintings called me my mind, Im saving my heart...

17 late a man a time and not hurry over to anyone...

18 Breaking lest me flutter about, he always thought that I am cold.

19 open tea always included. Others make things worse by Cup when brewed according to me, says.

20 q If they were blue in us, but that the sea is the sky... I am

21. I love it because it smelled like him embraced by a single slot inside.

22. you have not said a single word. I do not deserve the neglect of this type.

Emotional state Whatsapp

23 you as I go, I like you like?

24 say. me her eyes away will be closed rather...

25. may not be known the love of the people, only one is not worthy of love.

26 I remember that I was "going", is not one of the "come together," he said one need.

27. If one day we cross happens along the way, for the sake of our old days pass without hi...

28. no one season is not cold like the absence of me...

29 is not the error paloma was trusting the pica. We play all the wrong horse.

30 behold, everyone is gone, you are the reason why you are going to live...

31 what I love about forget... as lack of oxygen in the world

It has a lot that say 32. Listen to the silence.

33 rose for the sake of even how to withstand shocks can.

34. you has been stored as memories in my heart that remain stored in memory...

35. I love the rain is perhaps crying for my place...

36 tears flow for love never is eliminated since it really flows in the age of the lovers.

37 but everything you were dreaming, I thought only real and permanent guests think that...

38 Yakt?ny know going to ship, I am now hoping that heaven can download an angel that...

39 makes you happy come accidentally through which is not what you are looking for...

40 tell me dear head ?ik?? am with dead olurmuyuz. !!!

Available link for download